Augusta, Georgia

Initial pistol, a Hellcat .380, was purchased in July 2010 was defective and jamming and had loose internal parts.Sent the item back with the original receipt and not a copy as they demanded, and received replacement, which was without the original receipt that I asked to be sent back to me.

The replacement pistol exploded and came apart while firing it - very lucky no one was hurt or killed. In November 2010 I emailed Uli Wiegand, president of I.O., about the issue send me a ranting and rude email obviously meant for another customer because he was describing a different model of pistol. But the instructions of sending it back and getting a refund so that he could be "done with me" worked for me. I contacted Wiegand after several weeks in mid December 2010 to inquire about the refund.

Wiegand stated that he had forwarded it to his accounting staff and that they would need the original receipt - which they basically stole from me by not sending it back.Somehow I think that was done on purpose.

Had an Experience with Inter Ordinance Inc?

Comments

Go back to the gun store where you bought it they will have one on file. Than they will have to deal with you!

Next time try buying a reputable gun from a reputable company, you will not regret it.

Leviathan
Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States #243364

These scumbags have my pistol and my money. I basically donated $350 to them. Sheister schtick dreck thieves!