Inter Ordinance Inc - Inter Ordinance, Inc. are Incompetent Thieves
Initial pistol, a Hellcat .380, was purchased in July 2010 was defective and jamming and had loose internal parts.Sent the item back with the original receipt and not a copy as they demanded, and received replacement, which was without the original receipt that I asked to be sent back to me.
The replacement pistol exploded and came apart while firing it - very lucky no one was hurt or killed. In November 2010 I emailed Uli Wiegand, president of I.O., about the issue send me a ranting and rude email obviously meant for another customer because he was describing a different model of pistol. But the instructions of sending it back and getting a refund so that he could be "done with me" worked for me. I contacted Wiegand after several weeks in mid December 2010 to inquire about the refund.
Wiegand stated that he had forwarded it to his accounting staff and that they would need the original receipt - which they basically stole from me by not sending it back.Somehow I think that was done on purpose.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Hellcat Pistol
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought a pair of Columbia "Titanium" winter boots which feature a waterproof rubber front toe that is sewn to the leather upper material. The weak point of these boots..."
- "After having our dinner which took longer than I expected, I recommended a dinner presentation to my sister. The next morning I called to see if everything was good...."
- "This is second deep dish and third stoneware piece to crack in half while baking!! Calked customer service and since it was replaced once it cannot be replaced again! I'm..."
- "First off, I am calling B.S. on many of these reviews that all seem to have been written by the same, uneducated, illiterate troll with an obvious agenda. The..."
- "They came out took pics and said someone would be out to come and take a look at the roof. Meanwhile my kids and I have been sick, im sure..."
- "The testing was very professional and the results came back in a timely manner ..."
- "Amazon took my money and failed to delivery the items in their listing. The listing clearly showed a 10 count box,(see screen shot), and they sent 1. I contacted Amazon..."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."